Our Graduate Outcomes are the values and qualities we aspire for the children who leave our school.
At St Kilian's we commit to educating students to be:
- Living witnesses to the Catholic Faith.
- Compassionate and responsible citizens who value each other and the ever changing world in which they live.
- Resilient and aware of their own physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Effective communicators maintaining positive relationships in family and community.
- Passionate and self directed life long learners.
- Caretakers of the local and global environment.