Our School Vision outlines what, as a school community, we believe in.
- In an educational experience based on the value of the person within a loving Catholic Christian Community that creates a strong sense of self-worth, purpose, hope and happiness.
- In the value of the story of our school and its traditions.
- The teaching of the Gospel empowers our school community to live more fully in the image of God in providing a compassionate, welcoming community.
- In presenting the curriculum in a manner that excites and engages students providing them with the knowledge and tools to become lifelong learners in an ever changing global society.
- In supporting and encouraging our school community to develop their skills professionally, personally and spiritually.